TMC

anyone took the FBI membership under TMC? any female gynae to intro?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Me! I took up the FBI membership under TMC as I had decided to deliver there. You’ll get discounts when doing certain pregnancy checks (ie, OSCAR scan) & $100 off the room rates as well. There’s more too! Can check it out... As for female gynae, I’m with Dr Pamela Tan from TMC... 👍🏼

VIP Member

I had a female gynecologist, Dr KT Tan from KKH. She was very professional and has her own clinic. Not sure if she can deliver babies at other hospitals.

Yes I took the FBI membership. I’m with Dr Claudine Tan. Her clinic is at Serangoon so it’s more convenient for me as I stay in Punggol.

4y ago

Hi dear, can check if the membership gelps with Dr Tan's gynae fees? Not sure when to enrol for the membership though. Before seeing her or during haha

VIP Member

I didn't take the FBI membership yet. I'm with Dr Chin Hsuan Crystal. She has clinic at both TMC and Mt E Novena

i heard a lot of good things about Dr Eunice Chua from TMC

5y ago

Yes. I am under her. Visited her first time. Very friendly. But she is not one of the participating doctors for doctor discount under tmc membership. I still signed up though, for other benefits.