Frustrated MOMMY

Hi, do you feel like frustrated sometimes? Because sometimes my daughter won’t eat or she will eat but she’ll finish her food for about an hour or two. There are time that I really get mad, not to my daughter but to our situation. Just like earlier she spit the food and water, so I tapped her mouth (not hard I just tapped it) and sometimes she won’t listen to me. By the way, I am a stay home for almost 4years now. I feel guilty because I am scolding and sometimes spank my 3year old daughter. ?

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

If my Daughter doesn’t want to eat yet I just let her do other stuff and let me know when she’s hungry. If I force feed her when she’s not hungry it can take more than an hour to finish her food. When she’s hungry it barely takes ten mins. I also experiment with lots of new foods and always try to make 2-3 dishes for her at one time. So if she hates something I just swap it for something else. For example if making pasta, I do 3 different sauces. Pesto, red sauce and pink sauce and let her choose which one she wants. I eat the others

Read more