I lost our child.. for the 2nd time :(

Feb 17, 2015 I lost our first child Sept 17, 2019 I lost our second child It was a silent miscarriage. No bleeding, no pain, no signs saying that we're already losing you.. ???????????? I don't know if I deserve this heartbreaking and soul wrecking pain....again.. I felt numb for the second time, it was as if everything turns black and silent, for the second time... My world breaks into tiny little pieces.... again... Same questions are bothering me...again.. I dont know how to start....again, I dont know how to pick up the broken pieces of myself...again.. Goodbye our 2nd angel in heaven. I love you the most. We know God has His purpose.

I lost our child.. for the 2nd time :(
140 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Sorry to hear about this mommy.. I also lost my panganay, twins sila sa tyan ko. Unang lumabas yung sumuko.. Wala ring signs.. sobrang heartbreaking. My your angels always guide you mommy. Alam nilang you will always be their mother.. and they will be forever in your heart. ❤️

5y ago

In 7mos pagka check up ko ultrasound wala nang heartbeat yung isa. Nagpa 2nd opinion, same results.. nag agawan sila sa nutrients. Mas lumalaki yung isa ng baby kesa sa isa napag iwanan. Baka kasi di rin ako healthy before mag buntis. Kinuha din ng katawan ko ung ibang nutrients instead sa dalawa na lang napunta lahat. Week after nag early labor ako tas nanganak na, nasa NICU ung isa ko pong baby..