Shed some light

I lost my first born last march 27 to sepsis, she was premature at 32 weeks. My water bag leaked so we had to get her out of my tummy via CS kahit preemie pa sya. She fought for 11 days in nicu but eventually she became an angel. My heart was shattered into pieces, my world stopped but I kept the faith that God has better plans for us. My husband and I kept praying to conceive again, our prayer was answered right away. After 3 months, I got pregnant. It was 8 weeks and 3 days, nagkaroon sya ng heartbeat, maganda ang position nya, but I had a miscarriage the other day. I was devastated. I lost hope. I dont know what to do, shed me some light please.

1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

Hi mommy, im sorry for your loss. There’s no right words to describe your pain right now, and so with your husband. I pray that you’ll cast all your worries, fears and anxiety to the Lord, He always have a plan.. we might not understand it now, but we soon will.. sabi nga the more you feel troubled or down, the more you should develop and intimate relationship to God. Praying for you and your husband mommy.

Magbasa pa