Do fathers really need to be in the delivery room during the birth of their children?

148 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Not a compulsion, but could be you regret your entire life of missing out on such an important life event where you could have supported your wife and witnessed the birth of your baby.

If all is well, of course. Hello this child is not just a mothers, its both of yours. It represents your love for each other. A child is not just a child. Its what holds us together.

Para saken oo. Yong asawa ko allowed siya sa loob nong nanganak ako. Laking tulong pa nga niya sa panganganak ko kase nahirapan ako mag push. Thankful din yong midwives sa kanya 😊

VIP Member

Not really but it’s allowed. As a woman, it was heartwarming that my husband was there when I delivered. Imagine sharing the joy of seeing the baby the moment she/he is out! 🥰

As a first time mom, it really helped me a lot seeing my husband beside me inside the birthing room. He also captured those miraculous moments that might never happen again.

Yes!!! Share the pain and agony sons of adam! And also we want you to remember and appreciate this moment so that you'll be better fathers and partners in the future.

For sure,u must be there to give support to ur wife..but depends on the hospital..some hospital doesn't allow husband to be there..but if u have the opportunity,why not😁

VIP Member

It depends. Pero mas maigi kung kasama ang hubby while giving birth. Para suporta na din. Pampalakas ng loob kumbaga tsaka para makita din nila gano kahirap manganak 😂

It depends. Some fathers are afraid of seeing their wife giving birth and might faint. Some fathers are good at handling their wife while giving birth.

dpende dn sa ospital/birthing home. dun sa pinag anakan ko bawal pumasok hubby ko. so ako and ung ob and nurse lng nasa delivery room