Is it normal without symptoms for 1st trimester?

Except the fact that 2 preg kits says i am....a missed period... No bloat, not even sore/tender breasts.. Gynae only sees me if i am 8th week, currently 6th. TIA!

20 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Congrats! It's okay to have minimal symptoms. The initial weeks were very okay and I half thought I had a chemical pregnancy. During my first tri, I mainly had bloating, tender/sore boobs and fatigue that felt like perpetual jetlag. I had minimal food and smell aversions; thankfully no vomitting and nausea. I feel your worries because there were days I felt prefectly fine and wondered if I was still pregnant. In fact, my (already very manageable) symptoms lessened as the weeks went by but turns out everything is fine. My first appointment was mid week 7 and I'm mid week 14 now. Baby is growing well based on the week 12 detailed scan. I am still doing pretty much everything I used to do. Trust your body to tell you when something is not right. Hope you'll enjoy the rest of the first trimester :)

Read more
4y ago

Same to you! :)

going through first trimester now at my 11 weeks already. i only had bad ‘morning sickness’ at 8 weeks. i suffered weight loss of 4kg, i cannot even see food. all types of food. I even had hard time brushing my teeth. it’s really that bad until the gynae prescribed me nausea tablets. i rely on that till now. i am so thankful for that tablets for having my appetite back. so if you are not having it, please enjoy the food, time to pamper urself!😀

Read more
4y ago

i had these. i ate before i go to sleep. its very drowsy but not so bad when i woke up. i make sure i dont eat anything at least 2hrs before heading to bed. i stopped eating by 8pm.

Congrats! When I was expecting, I had zero nausea, food or smell aversions throughout the pregnancy. Baby was a healthy 3.6kg at birth! Every pregnancy is different. Enjoy it. :)

4y ago

oh wow, thanks for telling!

Hey, Congratulations and yes it is normal to not experience pregnancy symptoms during early days

VIP Member

Congrats! Yes, is normal to have no symptoms. Enjoy your pregnancy.

Super Mum

Yes, I’m actually very happy for you. Haha. I had really bad symptoms

4y ago

Same! Im having super bad symptoms.

VIP Member

Yes it’s normal. This is my case too for my current pregnancy. :)

4y ago

Congrats too!

TapFluencer

Not all pregnant women will have symptoms Just relax!!

4y ago

Yes i know! But am so afraid that its all a farce after all the shock n fuss 🤭

VIP Member

Yes, it’s normal. Every pregnancy is unique

VIP Member

Yes. For my first pregnancy, I had none.