Looking For Traditional Medication

Hi everyone. Just want to ask if anyone of you know any Chinese medication or other herbal medicines for osteoporosis and arthritis knee pain? :( My mom just back from screening and the doctor told her to do surgery. I am very worried and keep thinking.. I told her to wait until I do my labor :( I don't want to be stressed and I just want to help her, cause I think she also scare of the surgery. Please if anyone can help with some information about this. Thank you

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Please check with the doc, it delay surgery what is the consequences? Or will affect any of her knee pain? Also do let the doc know that you are pregnant may have to wait till labour. Because you need a hand to tc nb n mom after surgery . Ask for best option & advise. Any meditation given can ease the pain at the moment? Have your Mom done MRI scan? to ensure that there are no torn tissues or ligament. If there is, TCM may gonna worsen it. I think gather all the info from the doc first. Maybe you can check with TCM just give medicine will it help for the pain if doc didn’t prescribe any My mil had Arthritis, she went surgery in 2016 or 2017 Rem to get a support & comfy shoe first Do check your mom has any insurance covered?

Read more
4y ago

Np :)