do you miss being pregnant?

Everyone tells me that I'll miss being pregnant once baby is out.. but now that im in my 3rd trimester, I cant wait to get her out coz shes kicking and pressing on my organs, and I really want to eat my normal portions again. The FOMO is real. Do you miss being pregnant after you've delivered?

75 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes, very much so! Envious seeing preggers, which honestly I didn't believe I would. Like you, I couldn't wait to pop, but now... Complete opposite!

TapFluencer

Yes!!! Omg I miss everything about being pregnant. Flaunting my bump. Feeling baby move inside me. Rubbing my bump. Being treated like a queen.

Not really because I can't eat the food I love like raw salmon and coffee. But I would like I enjoy having my little one in my tummy kicking me.

VIP Member

I miss the feeling of the kicking and the moving and how being pregnant makes my breast looks fuller. Other than that no. Hahahaha

I don't miss being pregnant though it's much easier than managing the baby now. Tbh i miss not being pregnant to begin with!!!

My friends also experienced this and they tell me that now they miss the whole pregnancy journey leading to motherhood :)

VIP Member

Will miss LO still in my tummy. Go out with me anytime anywhere without any fieldbag without any complaints 🤣

Super Mum

I don’t. Haha. I share your sentiments. And the days are tough now, but I much rather hold my baby this way:)

VIP Member

Sometime yes! But so busy being mummy to your little one, u would also enjoy parenthood. Thought really tiring

VIP Member

3 kids n don't wish to have anymore.. But really miss pregnancy espec the kicks n the rollss in the tummy 😂