🥴 First Trimester

Hi everyone, is it normal to undergo changes every week during the first trimester of pregnancy? First, I experienced extreme cravings, followed by lethargic, back aches & cramping and now frequent visits to the toilet 🥴

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Week 6 now and I experienced the same, except backache and cramps! I have been waking up twice every night in my sleep to pee -- not quite getting the quality sleep I should be getting at this stage! Have you been experiencing sore tender boobs? I'm still getting that everyday. From before my pregnancy test (thought it was PMS initially) until now.

Read more

yup! it's pretty normal i guess due to hormones changes here and there. I had no appetite to eat anything, even water cos of nauseous. but cos we need to jav enough water daily so i added a it's abit of honey in my water. and was super lazy and tired thru out the day... and don't sleep well at night 😪 will wake once every night to pee.

Read more

Hello! 2nd pregnancy, 1st tri too! Going through a whirlwind of happenings. I feel you! And yes, it is perfectly normal. The best time of my life is 2nd tri. And then I’m back to being a sloth during my 3rd tri 😂

Yes, definitely 😊 I started with sore & tender breasts then slowly my morning sickness came, heightened sense of smell & fatigue. Will go away when you're in the 2nd trimester - if you're lucky.

Even if you are feeling like slapping other people, that’s considered normal too during pregnancy. Don’t worry 😂😅

Yes! I am craving mostly beef recently.. I also wake up early in the mornin of extreme hunger. Biscuits at my bedside table helps

I ate like a pig first 7 weeks then puke like mad from 8 to 17 weeks then appetite came back.. n more active in 2nd tri

It is normal actually, but if you feel it’s affecting your daily life, do seek help from your gynaecologist

VIP Member

Yes it's normal. Do consult your gynaecologist if you're feeling unwell take care!

Yes it is normal