Is it normal to feel this way?

Hello! Good Afternoon everyone 💕 It’s my first pregnancy & I’m currently almost on Week 8. I first discovered my pregnancy at Week 6 and I frequently have those abdominal cramps and aches which I have informed my gynae about & he assured me that it’s normal. I felt less of the cramps now & so far I have not feel nauseous or vomitted before. Just cravings every now and then. I understand that during the first trimester you generally don’t feel fetal movements yet but sometimes I can’t help but worry if baby is growing okay. Just wondering if its normal to feel this way?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hello and Congrats mommy! it is totally normal. every mommy's experiences and symtoms are different. my morning sickness, vomitting and extreme food aversion kicked in only at week 7 all the way to week 12. if you don't have these, lucky you. they were nightmares! true, in the 1st trimester baby is too small for you to feel any movement but rest assured that they are happily moving in there. like you, i worry too if baby growing okay and i always feel like the next gynae appt seems to take forever. stay positive and keep yourself healthy always! x

Read more
Super Mum

Totally normal to feel this way! It’s your first time after all.. hang in there!