How to decide normal delivery or c section

Hello Everyone I’m in 32nd week of my pregnancy and my doctor said everything is fine , the baby position , placenta etc When asked about type of delivery Seems my doctor is more interested in C section and trying to avoid normal delivery , though asking me for my preference As a first timer I’m trying to understand how should I decide which option should I choose if no complication?? Also I m bit scared of pains but cannot decide on type of delivery to opt for Will c section healing, anaesthesia in spine and stitches be bearable or will the labour pain be better ( although I understand every women is different and so is the pain ) Can please guide me based on personal experience Appreciate your guidance

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Both will have pain. Natural delivery pain is before delivery , csect pain is after delivery. For me, I prefer natural because I don’t want to deal with after delivery (wound pain etc). However I have some friends that opt for csect straight away. Please also note that if this is ur 1st child and u choose csect, subsequently u will also be csect

Read more