Tummy size

Does tummy small or big determine the baby size big or small? Really dislike old people comment say Wa your tummy look small...😔

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Don't let it get to you! As long as your gynae tells you your bb is growing well. Ignore the comments. I had a small bump until I was past 32 weeks. Heard it from both sets of parents, friends and relatives. Everyone said they can't tell I'm pregnant for a long time. Plus I also heard comments that I wasn't eating enough for my baby. Baby came out normal sized 🤷🏻‍♀️ I just tell them that my gynae said my bb was growing well and was well on track with the growth percentile. They usually keep quiet after that. It'll might well be easier to drop the weight later 😉

Read more

Doesnt matter. I was quite pissed off when my in law keep saying my bump very small. In the end my baby is 3.1kg . 1 way i use to stop my in law from saying my bump is to avoid asking them anything about pregnancy. If they try to go to that topic, I'll tactfully change the topic away. or just say im tired and go back to the room. cause at 1 point, my in law's non stop comments contributed to my prenatal depression and i moved back to my mother's house to avoid my in law totally. Luckily my new house is ready to move in after my confinement is over.

Read more
TapFluencer

i heard this all the time too... my tummy only show when i was 6 month pregnant. i’m now at week 36 and some say my tummy looks like i’m in 2nd trimester! don’t let all these bothers you. my gynae said there’s 2 kind of small, healthy small and unhealthy small, so as long as your baby is active and healthy that’s the most important.

Read more

It’s ok!! It’s a blessing tho dont be sad about it means u dont have to diet and less stretchmarkss! I have small tummy too and i want it to remain small 😂 my frens r so envious of me having small belly during pregnancy. So enjoy!!

Noo, ur baby bump size depends on ur body size . My baby bump became obvious at about 7mths (?). Before that, it was v small or even look normal. Some of my friends was like wondering if im rlly preg 🤦🏽‍♀️

It’s not. I got big baby bump but my baby size is small. Everyone who saw me thought that at least my baby weight will be 3.2 kg. Baby came out 2.8 kg only.

4y ago

37 weeks. Estimated fetal weight was 2.9 kg. It’s just the bump looks bigger than that.

same as me, no.. dont care what others say, as long you are happy. gyne say baby is healthy that is more important.

Just one ear in, one ear out~ as long as gynae says baby is healthy and growing well that matters the most.

No. It's actually based on your body size.