Do you encourage your teen girls to do waxing and threading?

10 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Yes! Ung nanay ko makaluma. Super hairy ako nung teens ko ayaw nia ko pag wax or bunot ng hair sa underarm nung 1styr highschool ako. Hnd ako mkpagsuot ng sleeveleSS super nkakawala ng confidence. Up to now may anak nko , d ako nkakalabas ng nkasleevless nasira ang confidence ko.. kaya taung mga nanay support lang kung ikakaganda nman ng mga supling ntn! 👍

Magbasa pa

I don't have teen kids yet. But if time comes that my girl would have the need to do these things, like for events and other special occasions, it's fine with me. I wouldn't encourage her to do it on a regular basis.

I'm all good with it. Nothing wrong with improving ourselves in a natural way. It will help the child more to boost her confidence if she looks and feels good.

Yea para clean and lalo na siguro kung mablbon sya. Para rin she'll gain morr confidence (thinking about my daughter in the future) :)

Yes, I would. But I'll tell her na ang prupose ng waxing is for good hygiene hindi para magpa-impress sa crush nya. Hehe

Tama si Tin, confiodence booster yan para sa mga anak natin. Yes sang ayon ako dyan.

If I had a teen, yes I would encourage her. Because it's a hygiene thinggy.

VIP Member

Yes. It's just a part of hygiene

yes!

VIP Member

Yes