Working from home with my child

Due to the pandemic, almost every parent now would have experienced working from home with your little one beside you. Im sure at some point, your children have touched your triggering point. So how have you been managing work and taking care of your child when you’re home? Having to prepare their meals, dealing with their needs during Home Base Learning time and of course your own work/meetings. Being a little more fortunate due to the flexibility of my work, I was able to work around my child’s timing. Meaning to say I will settle her before my work. And my girl could keep herself entertain when I have to settle my work. Share with me what are some of the triggering moments that you have while working at home with you child.

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Planning a weekly menu and a back up menu during weekends would be helpful. Have your child to plan with you her weekly snacks gives her a sense of responsibility too. Communicate with your child every weekend her achievements and shortcomings without judgement and helping her to realize on her own a solution in every problem she encountered. Then praise her for opening up and for all her achievements.

Read more