Time management as a working mom

As a mummy, especially if you’re a working mum you will know that it’s near impossible to be free or even have your me/alone time. Cause half of our day is at work and when we’re back at home there’s laundry, cleaning, cooking and playing time with your child waiting for you. So time management is very important for us. How do we balance our work, family and also find time for ourself to unwind. For myself, thanks to the flexibility from my work it allows me to squeeze out some free time in between my meetings to attend cooking/baking lessons. That precious 2hours allows me to put everything aside temporary and unwind a little. I will also catch up with my drama whenever possible when my girl takes her nap/sleep. It’s important to schedule some me time despite your busy schedule it allows you to be recharged. Share with me how do you find time in you busy schedule for yourself and what do you usually do to unwind/destress.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I was in a really bad place emotionally because i had the suspicion my partner was cheating but i couldn't confirm it. i reached out to a close friend and she introduced me to [email protected], He explained how would grant me access to my partner phone without him being aware of course i was skeptical at first but i had to erase the doubts so i went through with the process and he delivered giving me access to his old texts and incoming texts on whatsapp, deleted messages facebook, all location, He also got me into his Instagram account and i was able to confirm my suspicious and leave that toxic relationship. I made the right call doing this because if the relief i felt after you may also need this services of you find yourself with an untrustworthy partner. WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image
Super Mum

I make art and craft like crochet or embroidery, the repetitive actions help me relax and feel very zen ☺️

Post reply image
3y ago

That’s very nice! 😍 It’s great to have an activity to keep you zen & relax.