Hi my DS is turning 3 mths old soon. Today and 2 days ago, he seem sleepy near to his next feed and drank lesser. In the day, he usually fall asleep after burping and after an hr or two, he will wake up ard an hr too to look ard and play. Then he will fall asleep again. When it is time for his next feed (ard 3.5 hrs ro 4 hrs), he will still drink but shows sign of sleepiness. He usually drinks up 130ml to 150ml, but today and 2 days ago, he refuse to drink after 100ml. He is also experiencing eczema and we gave him desowen lotion prescribed by the doctor yest. We din get to ask the doc abt his appetite cos yest seemed ok so we thought not an issue. He also salivates a lot lately. I bottle feed him with EBM, only feed FM during his last feed. Is this normal? Should i bring him to the doctor again? Every visit costs a bomb and i hated myself for not asking the doctor more yest.

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

For the eczema did the doctor prescribe any moisturizer?

7y ago

ya in fact ceredan was given by another pd last wk. the doc this wk is a 2nd opinion and asked me to continue with ceredan while applying the steroid lotion. thankfully the steroid lotion helped but i know it's not good to keep using it. my son seem much comfortable now but appetite still not much improved. and he has been expelling a lot of phelgm thru vomitting after feeds. i suspect he has reflux issues..