My first boy stick to me when I suspected that I'm pregnant

Don't mind to share your experience if u have similar situation with me and how to make my boy not to stick with me and always ask me to carry him as I also worry that my pregnancy just started. Thank you mommies 😁

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My first child 5 years old, get so clingy with me. Everything I have to do for her, but I will tell her that I am carrying the sibling hence no carrying and she's gonna be good girl. Sometimes we make jokes baby's angry if everytime carry or being too clingy 😝🤣. But of course ill divide the attention for my own rest time and with her. Ill get my spouse involve to be with her too so she wont be too clingy/attached with me. Even at this point, I just give birth weeks ago, she do sometimes look for me to nap, bath, eat, play and if she's having nightmare. Other than that, she's with my spouse or anyone else.

Read more

I think I’m experiencing the same thing. My boy just turn 1 and I’m 9 weeks now. During the night, he cannot sleep in his own bed and need to sleep on top of me. And occasionally will hit my tummy. This just suddenly started out of no where. I’m wondering how will a 1 year old know? 🤣