My child likes to pretend to bark like a dog when we are out in public

She doesn’t speak - just barks and bowls like a dog to every question I ask her. She’s 35 months old and says that she is not a baby or a human child but a dog. She is able to speak English fluently except for this recent I am a dog episode. :(

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Consider Your Budget: High-quality dog food can be more expensive, but it's an investment in your https://doggiefooditems.com/can-dogs-eat-ginger/ dog's long-term health. However, there are also budget-friendly options that offer reasonable nutrition. It's important to note that what works best for one dog may not be suitable for another. Dogs have individual preferences, sensitivities, and dietary needs. Therefore, it may take some trial and error to find the right dog food brand that provides the best nutrition for your specific canine companion. while not all dog food brands are nutritious and wholesome, there are many reputable options available that prioritize quality ingredients and balanced nutrition. By carefully examining the ingredients list, consulting with a veterinarian, and conducting research, pet owners can make informed choices to ensure their dogs receive the best possible nutrition.

Read more
VIP Member

If she knows how to speak properly and has recently started barking I would not be worried. She’s probably trying to push your buttons, and every time u show you’re exasperated you are giving her the ammunition to do it for longer. My suggestion is to laugh it off and once she realises that it no longer annoys you, she will probably stop

Read more

Imagine all that energy and creativity. Let her be and she will grow tired of it. I believe that we are looking at a smart child here. Don’t worry about it.:)

hmm, did you recently exposed her to some "doggy" shows or videos like Puppy Dog :p