Night feeds

Does your partner help you with your LO night feeds? My partner doesnt help at all. Being a SAHM plus overtaking night feed is so tiring :(

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Guys have a diff mind set, esp when wife is a SAHM, they will tend to think that baby and household chores is SAHM task, therefore they try not to be involved. Or another scenario, (no tjat hub dont want to help) just that hub is far too exhausted working, that he really couldnt get up.

Yes, he did. We broke into 2 shifts, before n after 3am. He would take the before-3am shift cos he needs to wake up at 9am for work (he starts work late) You can work sth out with your Husband, but he should totally help too!

VIP Member

Yes he did. Maybe talk to your partner and let him know how exhausted you are and see if he can help out on some nights

Super Mum

Yes, he did. You should ask him for help. Maybe he thought you are OK alone plus he needs to work the next day.

TapFluencer

Yes, my husband always helped out. You should discuss this wit your hubby so he knows ho you feel.

VIP Member

Yep. You should definitely ask your partner to help out at least alternate days (:

Yes. Maybe you should hint or reach out to him for help

Yes. Talk to your partner abt it. Ask him to help.

Super Mum

In laws to help

Mine sometimes