baby tub

does TMC gave any baby bath tub?

18 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yet to give birth, but during one of my appt, I saw a few parents holding the same tiny purple tub while discharging their newborn! I assumed its given by TMC cause its all the same size, colour and material, but its really really small 😅😅

Super Mum

They do give a tub, which you can bathe your baby in. A simple one that is. Not any sophisticated one you see in the market. I use that till my girl turned 2 months, then we had to move to a bigger tub..

5y ago

noted, thanks 😊

VIP Member

Yep. It’s purple. Used it for my girl for a few months in addition to a bigger one that we bought ourselves

VIP Member

Yed but they always change their supplies of tub from big to small to super small purple ones now

VIP Member

Yes a purple one but very small. Will outgrow within 6 months, not a proper bathe tub.

Super Mum

I delivered this year at TMC and they provided the bath tub but it’s kind of small.

Dont think tmc is giving this year. It is not in their 40th anniversary gift list

Super Mum

They gave a v small one.. like a big basin than a tub.. better to buy on ur own

4y ago

yes, but I think it's useful for the first month if haven't prepare any bathtub, can buy one after the baby come home from hospital

VIP Member

No they don't...You can get it from kiddy palace or any dept store(:

VIP Member

Yes. But its not very big. Baby will outgrow it after a few months.