Baby bath tub stand

Do we really need to buy the stand for baby’s bath tub ? Or can just use the bath tub on the toilet floor? Which one is more practical and advisable ?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

initially use stand or place on table more practical, dont need to bend (even though natural delivery, if put on toilet floor you still need to open your legs wide to bathe baby ). i only start placing on toilet floor when bb is 4mths plus 😁

For newborn days, I put the bath tub on the bed (with waterproof mat underneath) so I can sit down without straining my back. Subsequenly when she’s older and can sit, I put the tub on the floor while I sit on small stool (ikea). 😊

I prefer using the stand so tt I don't need to bend down. For the stand one, u can keep the stand and put the tub on the floor if u don't need the stand anymore.

the stand one,for csec mummy so u don't need to bend unless u wanna put it on the table to make it easier for u to bath the baby without bending.

I use stokke tub with stand, so far so good. Save my back and legs muscles from bending and squatting down.