Do u feel full all the time? (1st trimester)

Does mommy feel full all the time no matter how less they eat during first trimester?

150 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I loss appetite at first trimester for this current pregnancy . I don't even feel like eating anything and suprisingly , don't even feel hungry . Until second trimester , really driving me nuts . Always hungry but whenever I eat something , I feel bloated , want to puke all the time . Even with 1 feed , all I do is burp and really a lot of burp . Then don't feel like eating again cos I feel bloated . But will get hungry again cos I didn't eat properly and when I'm hungry , I will get angry and my husband lah is the place for me to throw all my anger . 😅😅😅

Read more

Me! I am at 7w+ and always feeling full and the thought of food makes me want to throw up! I can’t smell or eat rice. And I eat much, much lesser than usual. I can only eat prata, kebab, dried prunes, Ribena pastilles, snacks most of the time. Proper food makes me wanna throw up so badly I feel sorry for my MIL who cooks everyday and I can’t eat (cause we haven’t told her we are pregnant haha). I just told her I can’t eat rice and she’ll go to such extends to make me side dishes like mee suah or roti john etc.. they say it gets better at 2nd tri! 😅

Read more
3y ago

you have a good mil!

Same here, am 8weeks +, proper meal times, it is super hard to keep food down, even as simple as chicken soup and vege. If the food has an aroma that my sense of smell picked up as smelling too strong, despite how hungry,I can't eat. Proper vege and meat meals are hard for me,mostly just 3-4 spoonfuls. In fact, stronger taste like curry, roti canai and pad thai works ok for me,but as they are less nutritious ,I eat them sparingly. Am on progesterone pills,that could have heighten the sensitivity of smells and nauseous before and after every meal. Heard things will get better in 2nd trimester,really hopes so!

Read more

Me! I'm currently about 5 to 6 weeks pregnant. I'm someone whom needs to eat alot. But now, I lost all my appetite. And as u mentioned, always feeling full due to the bloated tummy and nauseous feeling all day long. Typically now, I am surviving with just one meal a day, my lunch. Morning and dinner, an apple is enough to satisfy me. All sometimes, I dont even need to eat my dinner. Gynae told me its normal for first trimester. Dont need to force yourself to eat at the moment is u dont feel like eating

Read more

I'm in my 8th week. I do feel hungry just like prior 3 times a day but my appetite has been abt 0.25 portions of usual. And if I eat more I will feel like puking. If I do not eat I will have the nauseous feeling so I better eat smth light. In summary I perhaps can try to eat 6 smaller meals a day but who has so much time to prepare food when I'm working.. But this roller coaster mood everyday is draining... Will it ever pass....

Read more

Lost my appetite in my first tri and each time i eat, i will feel bloated and nauseous after.

8mo ago

Sorry to hear that. Me too! 😞

Yes, i shared the same. It's mostly due to the stomach bloatedness or acid reflux issue caused by hormone changes. Just make sure that you still eat every meal on time, in smaller portion, and eat slowly. There's time when u don't feel like eating at all because of the problem, it's not comfortable but still have to endure and go through it.

Read more

Yes, I had the same matter too, when I'm really in appetite to eat in end by undigested food and it take so Loong to recover even my husband stay over nite just to slow massage my feet and my head.. The lesson is how much you like the food better to eat only in half portion from normal so it will not make you bloated stomach like I experienced before 😊

Read more

It’s a vicious cycle. 8 weeks now, I have no appetite to eat, but i feel nauseous if i dont eat. After i eat, i will burp non stop and vomit my food. I dont know what to eat because i have no appetite, and I cannot bear the smell of someone cooking… Meal times are really suffering now.. 😣

11mo ago

same cycle I am in right now. I will just force myself to eat small bites frequently

I am at my 10th week.. Since week 5, I have been vomitting everyday after my food.. Only with the vomit medicine then my morning meals are not vomitted out. Nausea all the time and feeling tired all the time. Especially during the afternoon.. Night time is difficult for me to sleep.. I even get dizzy while alseep at night during the 9th week..

Read more