Do u feel full all the time? (1st trimester)

Does mommy feel full all the time no matter how less they eat during first trimester?

150 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I felt hungry frequent but no appetite to eat. gone thru morning sickness too. 7 weeks onwards is the worst I vomit whatever I eat just force myself to eat. I wasn't happy during my 1st tri

Im coming to 9 weeks and i have lost my appetite as well. Now eating just to fill my stomach. Eat abit, bloated. Feels nauseas. But then few mins later stomach growling like never eat before. Also will feel nauseas. I really cannot wait for this phase to be over.

now at my week 8, I am feeling worst. I wanna throw up all the time. I am hungry but I feel anxious to eat then vomit everything. I try to focus not to throw up and do deep breathing, so far it works sometimes. I hope we all get through this. keep it up Mums!

I am 11 weeks pregnant, I feel hungry easily but then I also get full easily when I eat. Though 2/3 hours after I start to feel hungry again.

I was good at my mid 9th week but I'm having trouble with gas and feeling like I'm full even I don't eat that much and having a bloating in my stomach since this morning is it gas roaming in my stomach or don't know but it is making me worry 😔

Yes. Even if i tried to eat more (thinking of the nutrients), i just vomit it all out. Your appetite will grow in the second trimester (mine did) and I gained a lot of weight then. Try taking in liquid if you can’t eat like juice and milk!

More like bloated for me. I have appetite loss now. But I do get hungry, so I’ll eat and then right after that I’ll feel hungry again. I don’t geddit 🤷🏻‍♀️

I always feel full 🥺 and I tend to vomit after eating even if it's just a little.

1y ago

Yesyes, this is what I feel right now 🥹

I’m in my first trimester and currently 10w, I feel full most of the time and my appetite changes daily to only eating fruits daily and sometimes small meals a day; even not eating. I’m guessing every mummy is different? 🙂

I feel hungry all the time. Like I have to eat every hour. And I eat normal sized meals lol. I don’t give in to the urge, though. If I have to, I will eat apples or carrots or something but tummy feels empty all the time!