Rashes/ Acnes

Does any of you have rashes or acnes issue after discovering that you are pregnant? Especially at the chest area. Is it normal?

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It is normal! Hormonal changes, you see. I had breakout in my first and second trimester. Just wash your face as per normal! I personally took some natural ingredients supplement and acne soap face wash which cost less than 2 bucks but wouldn't recommend it to you unless if you seek for your doctor advice.

Read more

No acne issues during pregnancy but alot of heat rash during pregnancy.. Especially at the clevage area where the sweat gathers. I recall it got better at 2nd trimester and resurface again during the last 2 weeks of preg :(

5y ago

Wah in that case better to check with gynae during ur next visit. Mine was definitely heat rash as it was very itchy

I started having acne on my body and my eczema started flaring up since my first trimester till the end of my second trimester. It will get better eventually or for some people towards the end!

I had alot of dryness of skin and really chapped lips and few pimples. I moisturized always, drank lot water and fresh juices

Hormonal changes Keep clean and maybe even applying some cream or lotion could help

Yes. More pimples during the first trimester, but they went away

I have rashes and acne, but slightly gone off after 1 trimester

VIP Member

I had that and my Dr said it's because of prev sensitive skin

Yes I have them. Continue moisturizing it

Super Mum

Guess its hormonal changes