Red Spots On Baby Skin

Does anyone know what these are? My baby has it on both sides of his head. He has some on his face and body too but not as bad as the photo. He is 24 days old.

Red Spots On Baby Skin
10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Oh hehehe that's heat rash dear. No remedies, it will go away on it's own. Just keep your baby cool and hydrated. If your baby has a lot of hair then expect it to happen a fair bit. My daughter has it quite often, goes away after a while

Dry clean baby and when baby sleep try to not sleep same position too long. Might be heat rash. Use heat rash powder. Sleeping in cooling room. Use air con 26 or 27 should be good. Not too cold. If using fan then don't cover so much.

looks like a heat rash , try placing ur baby somewhere tht is airy so tht he doesnt sweat and observe the redness if it gets worst got to the doctors :))

Heat rash. Same as my LO. I told doc during jaundice check up and she mentioned to wipe baby frequently and can put powder (i put lotion).

My baby got quite a bad one and of course as mummy, i feel worried. But thn it went away on its own. Took some time though

its normal .. its called bby achne or heat rash .. will go off 🥰.. i put QV baby cream

VIP Member

Looks like heat rash. Pls observe, and if still persistent, better let the PD check it out

4y ago

I went polyclinic the other day and dr suggested might be heat rash. However, informed the dr we didn't put anything on his head. She suggested to stop using soap on his head and see how it goes. So far, still the same. May I know if heat rash any remedies?

VIP Member

Looks like heat rash. Try to put some moisturiser

VIP Member

Keep cool like indoor with aircon.

TapFluencer

Rashes did you try applying lotion?

4y ago

No I did not apply any lotion as worry will aggravate it.