Red spots on 6 months old

Hi Mummies, From today evening I am seeing these small red spots on my 6 month old baby. These spots are on his stomach and back and little bit on his hands. I am getting really worried because I fed him sweet potato today morning for the first time and I am wondering if these spots are signs of some kind of allergy. Adding photos here as well. What shall I do ? please help mummy as I am really worried on what to do.

Red spots on 6 months old
2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

my dau broke hives around mouth, ears and stomach areas when we fed egg. kkh paeds tested and confirmed she has egg allergy. we were informed that the hives presented in those areas are ingested food allergy. if you are concerned and just to clear your doubts, can request allergy testing at kkh. we had a skin prick test. we were informed, if a baby is presented with a certain allergy, they may be allergic to other types of food or things as well. we were given anti histamines in case any hives broke out again. we were told to observe. we found out later baby also had hazelnut allergy. kkh taught us on what are the foods to watch out for and how to observe and the quantity to give baby new foods. the hazelnut allergy presented similar like your baby. only in arms, stomach and back. its a milder reaction than the egg allergy.

Read more

could be heat rash. can apply sudocrem and see how ?