Maybe I should not have had a kid?

Do you regret having a child?

253 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I am sure I am going to get crucified for saying this. Yes I completely regret having a kid. I am not cut out for parenthood. It's taken a toll on my life. If I could turn back the clock I would have used protection. That said now that baby is here, I do love Him. But I do miss my child free days tremendously.

Read more

I do not regret I have a child. I want to have a child as I feel ready to be a mum. I believe that the day I decided I know myself well enough that I will have ability to grow one person in this world no matter what. I am proud that having a child can change my life and I am very happy to choose this path.

Read more
VIP Member

definitely much less "me time". in fact, 90% less. but the joy is irreplaceable with anything. and the amount of smile and laughter he brought to my family and in law also makes things happier. of course having a good husband that helps out would makes everything much easier.

No. Everything has changed since i got pregnant, but i didnt have any regret of having my baby. Yes, i know that it’s tiring, a lot of sleepless nights, and there are some changes in my body... I can endure everything when my baby smiles. :)

Noooo kids are so cute! Simply seeing a small version of yourself so adorable, it get overbearing at times but there's way more good times then bad and remember lil humans get overwhelmed too just like or even more than adults

Never, never! I had my child within the first year of my marriage and that was one of the best decisions. I have 2 kids by choice. I would not have it any other way. May be few "sacrifices" here and there but totally worth it!

No regrets at all. My first pregnancy was unplanned and I was so scared back then, but now that I have my kids, I couldn't be much happier and grateful. They are the best blessings in my life and I won't trade them for anything.

I regret not being good at it sometimes but its part of parenting. As our kids grow we grow with them aswell. As long as we strive hard to be the best versions of ourselves our kids will be more happy about it.

I think peoples won’t regret but maybe the pressure of being a mom causing them feel that way. Maybe if someone want to be a mom they need to be very prepared mentally and physically before they try to conceive

No. Im about to be 21 in 2020 and i have a soon to be 1 yr old in dec and soon to be 2 yr old in feb and then in march 2020 the new baby or babies will be here im so proud of bein a mum