Do you mums keep baking ingredients (like vanilla, baking soda, flour, chocolate chips, etc) on-hand at home all the time? Or do you just buy when needed? I find myself running from one store to another just to get ALL the ingredients I need to bake a simple cheesecake. Any baking stores here that have everything under one roof?

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Cheating is an act that i believe most men can not do without because of their inconsideration and lack of strength and will to keep their pants up. As a woman and someone that happens to always commit myself to my relationships,i have been heartbroken quite a few times by cheating partner but on this very last one i get fed up, i devised that i had had enough and badly needed to catch my fiance in the act. I searched Google and this name kept on coming up by ex-clients who gave awesome recommendations so i immediately reached out to them and decided to give a try to get the heavy burden of suspicion off my mind.I never knew that a phone could be hacked without having physical access with it. Thank you JOSE! WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

Hello everyone, I would like to share my story with you all because I believe it would be of help. I just got over my divorce tussle that went on for almost two years, November 2020, i filed for divorce because i knew he was cheating but i had no evidence to back up my claim. Long story short I decided to check online if I could have access to another person’s phone without touching or installing any software on it and I met this guy JOSE and I was very shocked because I got all the info including deleted ones. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

Purchasing depends on your baking frequency. Of course if you end up baking sth new then you'd need to get some new ingredients. Places to purchase: 1. Phoon huat ( they are almost everywhere) 2. Sunlik trading Pte Ltd ( wholesaler) 3. Bake King. A full list here: http://shebakeshecook.blogspot.sg/2012/04/baking-supply-stores-list.html?m=1 Do note that some of the shops sell limited items based on festivals. Like pineapple paste during CNY. U can still find these off peak. But lesser in qnty/ availability.

Read more

This software is easy to use after installation on your pc, you will be able to access whatsapp video, chat logs, and images of any victim on social network. while using these tools, every step and move is deleted and no trace or move is left behind. they do not trace IPs of any of our visitors for your safety and ours and the whole hacking process is anonymous and untraceable hacking job you can contact him on is email [email protected] WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image

Besides Phoon Huat, I also like the selection of baking supplies at places like Sheng Siong, Shop n Save and Giant hypermart especially close to holidays like hari raya, chinese new year etc. That being said, I only have baking supplies when I need them. I do have basics like flour, sugar and eggs always on hand for other uses but everything else, it's based on a demand basis.

Read more

You can keep the ingredients in stock if you bake on regular basis. Else, if you bake once in while then you should buy ingredients there, because if you keep ingredients for long, they will not get the right taste. Sine, I bake whenever my daughter asks, I buy a day's time from her and get the ingredients and make it for her.

Read more

I only have the basics on hand, flour, baking powder/soda, vanilla extract, chocolate chip, cocoa powder. Then will need to buy any "special" ingredient required (e.g., cream cheese for cheesecake). Oh.. and I'm not a frequent baker.

Read more

Phoon Huat has many outlets and they sell a lot of the basic baking stuff. Otherwise you could try the bigger Cold Storage outlets or Fairprice Finest/Extra. I would think Phoon Huat will be a better choice. http://www.phoonhuat.com/

VIP Member

If you keep all the ingredients on hand all the time, you'd have to really bake frequently, or you'll find that you end up throwing out ingredients which were only used once or twice.

Oops. I forgot to answer that. I only buy when needed. The frequency that I bake is so low that my supplies always expire in between my baking sessions. Haha!