Do you have a preferred brand of breastmilk storage bags?

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I love my Boots breastmilk storage bags. They're cheap and material doesn't tear easily. I also like the double zip function. I've tried Unimom before but I don't like it when I've to tear the bag open and the lining becomes uneven. Boots ones are pre cut so I get a straight line (yes, I may have OCD haha). Unimom bags are single zip bags and the plastic seems crispier and easy to tear. I'm always paranoid using them. I've also tried Lasinoh I've no complaints but they're just pricier. People have commented that Lasinoh is better because the labelling is done above the milk. For boots the milk touches the label so the argument is that the ink may seep through the plastic and go into contact with the milk. That being said I'm not too particular because I feel that if ink is able to seep through then much more air will be able to diffuse through the bag and contaminate the milk as air particles are smaller than ink particles.

Read more
Post reply image

I would like to recommend HoneySuckle Breastmilk Storage. It is very convenient as you can connect the bag directly to your pump (through adapter if your pump size is bigger). It has the following features: -Strongest available, with reinforced sides and bottom -Gusseted, self-standing bottom spreads when filled -The earth-friendly bag oxo biodegradable, recyclable and BPA-free -Double-zipper seal for virtually leak proof storage I purchased mine from here using Qoo10 coupon which will be cheaper. http://list.qoo10.sg/item/GOOD-QUALITY-BIO-OXODEGRADABLE-DOUBLE-ZIP-LOCK-HONEYSUCKLE-BREAST/420963791

Read more
Post reply image
8y ago

does this fit spectra?

VIP Member

I'm using Jaco Perfection because it's very affordable ($22 for 120pcs), but I've tried Pur milkbags and really like them. It's double zippered, thick and the best thing is that it can freeze flat nicely for easy storage. It's more expensive at $16 for 50 pieces though. I guess you get what you pay for. There's no major issue with Jaco, so I'll continue using it.

Read more
Post reply image

I use Lansinoh but I find the plastic is too thin. There have been instances when the plastic had a hole, which you will only notice when you start to thaw the milk. I like Boots because the plastic is not too thin and the price is not expensive. The pump and save of Medela is also very convenient, especially when Travelling.

Read more
VIP Member

i'm using Boots and find it very gd for freezing flat, and its material makes it easy to store while removing the air bubbles. also got Nanny brand from thailand of similar quality.

VIP Member

I use Avent storage cups for everyday use, I use their bags bags when I need to travel real light/have a long day so cups won't be able to carry all in my cooler bag!

VIP Member

I use Lasinoh until I went to Thailand and stocked up like crazy on boots. So cheap there

Not really, I buy what is on specials. More of what I can afford.

thanks

VIP Member

Yes. I used Boots from Bangkok