Do you allow your helper/nanny to kiss your baby?

51 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Have you been playing  lottery and you have been praying to God to help you win big cry no more. Dr Ayoola is here to help you out  God has sent him to put a smile on peoples faces. I came across some comments on my Facebook when I was  reading some comments on my facebook. someone he help talk about this man I was amaze and I have been playing lottery for so many years now and I have been praying to God to send someone my way to help me out so I contact this man and told him what I want he promise and assure me that I'm going to win i believe and follow instructions and today I'm here sharing the same testimony to my friend out here after I play the number Dr Ayoola gave to me I won the same of 67,million dollars am so grateful to you Dr Ayoola for your help if you are out there and you want to win big in lottery contact Dr Ayoola he will help you out like he did to me contact him now [email protected] or website Drayoolatemple.com

Read more

I never told my maid directly not to kiss the baby as she would be the one taking care of the baby the whole day and I cannot be telling her and be rude. Not that I was pro it, but what I would do was whenever my husband kissed the baby I would tell him infant of the nanny that you should not kiss the baby as she might catch infections and also the skin of the baby is so tender and soft that you can't plant a kiss ever. So, the nanny would get the point that she too should not be kissing the baby. As when the father is not allowed to kiss the baby how can anyone else be!

Read more
VIP Member

No, I would not like anyone other than my husband and I to kiss my daughter. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/health/children/11890556/baby-contracts-herpes-from-random-kiss.html This is why I wouldn't let my nanny kiss my baby. Some babies have gotten seriously ill from kisses. Besides, I don't see why there is a need for a caregiver to kiss my baby. There are other ways that she can express her affection towards my baby.

Read more

my helper is very very caring and loving towards both my kids, so i definitely do not see a problem. if she is clean and nice enough that she picks up my babies and cares for them the entire day, she can also kiss them and express her love to them :) thankfully my kids share an amazing bond with her, and this only helps to strengthen the same.

Read more

Yes! She has gone through the proper blood tests and medical examinations that proves she is cleared. So why not? If she handles the baby, there is definitely bound to be some bonding between them and I'm sure they will have some love going on. I don't think I will be able to stop it and neither do I want to prevent it. No harm letting baby receiving more love.

Read more

Yes, why not! My helper would be assisting me in caring for my child and I would very much prefer it if she treats my child as her own so that I would feel safer. Also, since she would be living with me, hygiene wouldn't be an issue as that would have been established within the first few days of her arrival.

Read more

No. I don't even allow my own MIL to kiss my kids' lips and face, as I feel it is not hygiene to do so and we do not know what kind of illness she/he has and accidentally pass to my babies. If kissing on hands I am still feel it is acceptable.

I dont have a nanny but my answer is def no!My son’s a NICU graduate and let me tell you how many countless times his NICU nurses remind me not let people kiss my son because they can compromised the baby’s health.

No. Even if she's done all medical tests, I won't still allow it as I am just not comfortable. Whatever you say, ibang tao pa din naman talaga ang helper even if we treat them as part of the family.

Yes, she has been part of our family since my 1st child and I have number 5 on the way. She loves them uncondtionally. Depends on the relationship you have with your nanny.