Do you regret having children? Do u wish you had gone for an abortion instead?

233 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I got pregnant when I was 26, it's actually an ideal age to have a baby. But I got pregnant and I was not married to my boyfriend that time. We got married after a year I gave birth, which I believe was all part of God's plan for us. No, I didn't regret having kids. I was actually thankful and blessed to have kids. Why? I was diagnosed with Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrom (PCOS) and they said you will have a hard time conceiving when you have this. We were actually thrilled when we learned I was pregnant. :) So we really consider our kids a blessing.

Read more

SaveWithBlogs is a one-stop platform dedicated to helping people save money and live a financially secure life. Our team of experts constantly curates and updates informative blogs and articles on budgeting, savings, and investment strategies. With a focus on simplicity and practicality, we aim to provide our readers with the tools and knowledge they need to achieve their financial goals. Join our community today and start your journey towards a brighter financial future. https://www.savewithblogs.com/store-profile/lightinthebox-discount-code

Read more

No regrets! We planned to have a child after a year or two, but I got pregnant 4 mos. after we got married. It is unexpected, but we are so happy! I still remember the moment I found out that I'm pregnant. I was so excited and it is the most wonderful feeling in the world. My husband cried when I told him we're having a baby. She changed our lives. Give us hope in everything we do. There's a reason why God gave us an angel a little too early than we expected, but its a gift that we embraced with joy in our heart.

Read more

I never regret having a baby. Though there are times wherein I can feel screaming on the top of my lungs the frustration of taking care of my son and taking care of the household chores. But after seeing the smile and giggles of my son, it magically makes my frustration disappear. Before having a baby, I never pictured myself having one because I'm a happy go lucky person and only thinks of myself BUT when my son came into my LiFE is where I felt being complete as a person. I may be broke but my son makes my heart FULL. :-)

Read more

Children are God's gift to their parents. Whether planned or unwanted, every child deserves to be borne. I don't know what you're going through right now. You may be tired and exhausted from taking care of your kids, you are not alone. I've been there too and I still get exhausted every single day. But my daughter's chuckles, hugs and kisses are enough to take the tiredness away. If you feel like you need to talk to someone, please contact a friend. Maybe you just need someone to hear you out. God bless you.

Read more

I partied a lot and went out with a lot of guys when I was single so having a child never crossed my mind. But when I discovered two lines the day I took a pregnancy test, my mind went blank. I wasn't ready, we aren't ready but I found a man who stood by and supported my decision. Days and months passed by as my tummy grew bigger and my love for her deeper. 9 months after, she came out and boy, motherhood is everything. Having a child is a blessing and a happiness all rolled into one.

Read more

I got pregnant on a young age but aborting my child was never an option or rather never crossed my mind when I found out that I am pregnant with him. My most worry that time is that 'is he healthy?' Because I found out that I'm pregnant when i'm already 4 and a half month pregnant with him. Also I'm scared because how am I suppose to say it to my parents knowing that I'm too young and scared for my baby because how am I suppose to raise him if I'm still not done with my studies.

Read more

I had my boy @age 16yrs old. It's too sudden & @the moment im still schooling. But abortion definitely never came across my mind. When family/relatives been giving me all sort of reasons & excuses to pursue me for a abortion because im still young. ABORTION Is DEFINITELY NO!!! In fact, i tell myself im gonna give him all we can to bring him up & groom him well. Thanks god!! Seeing my son done us proud i know i made the right decision with no regret.

Read more
8y ago

16 is definitely very young. What's been the most challenging thing so far?

No. Having my baby was one of the happiest moments of my life. I got pregnant at an early age (21) but I never thought of having an abortion. My boyfriend and I took responsibility of being young parents. It may look scary at first, because the truth is, we're both not ready yet and our career just started. But with your faith in God, and the support coming from your family and friends, you can face all the challenges that will come your way.

Read more

yes I did. financially I'm struggling. my husband doesn't plan money at all. I even may hv to wrk as courier in 3rd tri. if society is not discriminatory, I might hv aborted. I was flamed n cursed for thinking this way. even closed my first fb acc cos was receiving hate msgs. so u r one lucky babe this group is super encouraging n supportive. but if I m not financially strapped, I wouldn't consider abortion at all. my #1 is a gem

Read more