I’m curious & in need of a little advice

What would you do if u abort 2 times & this is ur third pregnancy but someone ask u to get an abortion while ur decision is to keep

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

If you’re able to love, care and nurture the baby with all your heart and not caring abt what other ppl say, then keep. ❤️ children, they are precious. They will test your patience but they are never a burden bcz it’s our responsibility to nurture and protect them. Give them the best childhood. It’s not easy to raise a child, (their crankyness, toilet training, messy eating, learning everything frm scratch) but it’s a joyous journey if you are willing to always assure them to never give up. That precious young heart will learn to love you and trust me, it’s the best gift ever.

Read more
9mo ago

No, it’s not the guy who got me Pregnant that wants me to abort. It’s my mom

Hello! It’s a gift from god. My LO (45 days old) is the best thing I’ve ever had. BUT… u need a lot of support & help during pregnancy, and also after giving birth. They are a lifetime commitment, if u decide to keep, pls give the baby the best u can. Last thing u nid is to find them as a burden (that’s so sad for the innocent lil one 😔😔😔)

Read more

The baby is in you, you should have a say and it should be your decision not others. Don’t bother too much about what others say, regardless whether you do good or bad, there will always be something for people to nitpick on, so just ignore.

Ultimately the decision is yours as youre the mother of the baby, and youll be the one bearing the baby. If your decision is to keep, keep it no matter what people say. Who knows its the baby that will bring the biggest joy to your life.

Your baby, your body, your choice. If that “someone” is important to you, you will also need to proof yourself that you’re capable of taking care of the baby, then he/she will shut up. Stay strong. Take care

Read more

Depends if you consider the person close or not would determine if you other considering telling the person what you feel this time round or have his statement affect you

TapFluencer

it is totally ur decision to make coz u r the 1 living ur life, not others ❤