Do I need to dump my pumped milk during my biz trip to India? If not how do I keep milk in hotel and transit in plane?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Are you suspecting your partner of cheating or having an extramarital affair? I’ll advice you to get proof first before confronting him/her. As that could result in unnecessary confusion in your relationship or marriage. it’s always advisable to consult a professional hacker to help you get concrete evidence by discreetly getting access to their phone or computer. he has forked for me a couple of times and he never disappoints. he provides Accurate results and can be trusted for 100% privacy and untraceable. Contact him via wisetechacker @gmail com

Read more

Government Database System..Email ( [email protected] ) We Produce Passports,Drivers Licenses,ID Cards,Birth Certificates,Diplomas,Visas,SSN,Marriage Certificates,Divorce Papers,US Green Cards,University Degrees,Counterfeit Money,SSD Chemical Solution And Activation Powder Used For Cleaning Coated Black Money, And Other Documents Cloned cards, Resident fullz and dumps For A Number Of Countries Whatsapp( +237.675094470 ) Email ( [email protected] ) TEXT/call ( +1586.913.1199 )

Read more
Post reply image

It would be a waste to dump all away. If you are staying in a hotel, you can asked the staff to assist you by putting them in the freezer. When you are in the plane, you can ask the stewardess/steward to put it in the chiller so that when you touched down, if your family is coming to pick you, you can then ask them to bring a cooler bag together with an ice pack to transport it back home.

Read more
VIP Member

Plane - After pumping, place Ebm in cooler bag with frozen ice packs, and ask cabin crew to help put in plane chiller. Hotel - place EBM in fridge and place the collected packs in a bigger cooler bag at the end of the day. Bring the few packets daily to hotel concierge to ask them to place in hotel freezer. Most hotels will oblige and keep your Ebm for you for up to a week with no fuss.

Read more
VIP Member

There are many women who have brought back expressed milk during business trips. However, the problem is usually at the customs. Some may not let you through even though you explain that it's for your baby. In the unfortunate event that you really don't get to bring your milk, you can use it to soak your hands/feet, mix it in your bath water, or just drink it.

Read more

thanks