Mahirap ba manganak ngayong pandemic?

Is it difficult to conceive and give birth during pandemic? This is the most common question of some women I’ve talked to lately. My answer would be it will depend on the following lists I listed. Not an expert, but it is based on my experience from the start of my pregnancy. 1. It will depend on your perspective of who the Lord is. Pandemic is stressful not only for those pregnant women, but for those people who lose their jobs and exhausted bank accounts. Do you still believe that God will move even if you don't know where to find money for your delivery because you are jobless now? Me and my husband doesn't have a full time work when I got pregnant, pandemic hits us so hard as well as our bank accounts. There is an instance that our main account will be close soon because it just have 9 pesos balance. 2. It will depend on your perspective on who you are. Do you see yourself as defeated because your identity is founded into an unstable foundation (position, salary, tangible things). Remember that your self worth will not be based on your net worth. #bantusharing #1stimemom #PandemicBaby#firstbaby

Mahirap ba manganak ngayong pandemic?
1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
Super Mum

love your sharings!💙❤