Husband's help during pregnancy

Did your husband help you during pregnancy? how he helped? only shopping for good or helping with some cleaning works?

19 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes, we go grocery shopping tgt and he does most of the cleaning whenever he's home including cooking sometimes (as I don't cook myself 😅). I did the light duties as it's just too exhausting aft a long day in sch (pri teacher). But now tt I'm on HL bed rest till EDD in Dec, I've been doing more chores just to get some exercise(:

Read more
VIP Member

yes, whenever I felt nauseated my hubby helped me with kitchen chores, few times he cooked for us, and also cleaning part. Not always , most of the time I was energetic so I did all the chores but there was a time when I was tired and didn't wanted to do anything my husband did all the chores ..we will be doing together...

Read more
VIP Member

Yes, my husband does everything for me such as cleaning the house, cooking etc I only did some light duties but sometimes my husband don't let me do anything and asked me to just lie down. He also massage me every night when he came back from work... no matter how tired he is.

Read more

Yes since I can't stand or walk for too long. My husband helps me to cook before he goes to work, buy groceries, clean the toilets and sometimes do the laundry. I do everything else as much as I can, light duties with the help from our children.

Yes, my husband pretty much does all the cleaning, laundry, cooking. I only do light duties as informed by gynae. We have xiaomi robotic vacuum and mop do that helps to lighten the chores.

He did all the chores, wash toilet, mop floor, wash clothes and change bedsheets. Carry all heavy groceries and bought food for me and always nag at me to be careful

Yes but he is not a house man hence he wanted me to give him a schedule and task list so he knows what is expected 🤣

VIP Member

My husband cooked most of the time and did some of the household chores(:

Yes :) helped housework, made breakfast, wash clothes haha

my hub does all the house chores n shopping for groceries