Sahm how abt u?

Did u regret ur decision? I am a sahm and quitted my job... I saw my friends who had helper n I was like why I choose this path to sahm and do alot things...some placed their infant earlier in infant care...I managed my baby better now,just looking back wondering if I chose different decision,will I be happier? What decision u made any regret? How u cope with it?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I am a working mum, no help from extended family /helper & send my child to ifc . Most of the time child will end up sick & have to stay home, and with the wfh situation, I am very lucky and happy to spend a lot of time with my LO at home. I find it very draining when I have to attend to my LO whole day & sometime it’s mentally draining & tiring that I will lose temper at her. (Hence, salute to all the sahm). So infant care/school give a good balance of time “apart”. I will feel more “recharged” & will miss my LO throughout the day and can’t wait to fetch her home to spend time together. I don’t find myself missing her milestones , in fact I find that we build great bonds together. My LO likes going to school, and also like to be with us. I feel happy with my decision although I have to work/cook/do household chores all at the same time & could be very tiring without any help from people. Luckily, my husband is very hands on & can help. So no regrets for me

Read more