Hi, to all the FTWM who eventually switched to SAHM: 1) what was ur reason for wanting to be a SAHM? 2) at what age was ur LO when u made the switch? Why did u decide to make the switch at that particular age? 3) did it really improve ur life for the better? Were u bored at any point, or stressed out due to financials, or did u regret ever becoming one for whatever reasons? Thank u so much for taking the time to answer the above questions!:)

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

1) want to be the one responsible for the growth of my baby. Did not want grands to look after my baby. 2) right from the day he is born 3) I don't think any SAHM would say that being one actually improves our lives since it is a 24/7 job. Bored? So far no. Everyday is too busy to feel bored. Maybe stress cause paiseh to get money from hb for shopping even though he didn't really mind. No I dun regret being SAHM in fact I'm happy to be

Read more
7y ago

ESP when I see my baby grow and progress :)

1. I needed time. it's hard to juggle between work and home. i left my job when lo was 18months old. yes i was bored and i felt useless at times. i needed to remind myself why i stopped working. Above all else, my family is priority. no point having money and nice things. i rather live simply and minimally. It's easier said then done. i must admit that. frankly I have no regrets. Between money and time. i choose time.

Read more

ikut meramaikan