Di ba breakfast po ang most important meal of the day.. pero sobra po ako nahihirapan magpakain sa baby ko.. she is 2 years old na po and ask lang po if anu mgandang ipakain sa breakfast na gganahan xa and budjet meal din po and healthy..thanks po.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

I give my baby slices fruits if she is not in the mood to eat heavy meal. And recently, I also discovered some coated cereals. It's yummier than the regular cereals bought at the groceries. My baby loves it too, I just add her favorite dutchmill drink.

Ganyan din prob ko dati sa little girl ko, pero ngayon, triny ko sya pakainin ng cereals like Koko Crunch at Corn Flakes with milk, ayun ganado na sya palaging kumain kapag breakfast. :)

+1 with oatmeal and fruits. Or you can also have rice, egg, homemade tocino/tapa and arrange them on a way na enticing sa paningin (parang bento).

I also usually give my toddlers oatmeal with fresh fruits like banana or mango plus milk or yogurt. My kids love it and hindi naman sila ngasasawa.

I had the same prob before. Why not try oatmeal with fruits? It worked for me! Hope this helps! :)