5 Replies

My baby also like this. Keep refusing bottle and frustrated when feeding. I try changing teats to a bigger one, walk around while feeding(which they like). I know it’s not a good habit to walk while feeding but I really had no choice if not they keep frustrated. Oh ya i try white noise it calm them too while feeding.

I tried changing teat to bigger one too, my friend. Sometimes baby need to adapt to the faster flow, but once she chokes a little then she will stop feeding entirely. So she couldn’t get used to the new teats at all :( and you very pro leh! I dunno how to walk n feed! I’ll try the white noise! Thank you!!

Hi, You can try couple of things, like changing the environment of the room while feeding, change the bottle, change the formula milk etc. This will help in changing the routine gradually of the baby and then it should be fine

Sure! Will do that, my Friend! Thank you :)

Super Mum

Hi... try change the location when feeding. Like if u used to feed in bedroom, try living room. If not, I can try changing to another brand of bottles. Some ppl change formula brand also. But baby will outgrow it anyway.

Sure! Will do that! And thank you for your reassurance that this period will pass!! 🙏🏼

VIP Member

Hi... try changing routine, milk bottles, room or room settings and baby formula. See which works. Might help.

Sure, I’ll try!Thank you, my friend! :)

Try changing the bottle or the formula

Hi my Friend! I’m feeding breast milk! I tried changing from Philips avent to tommee tippee like not much use. So I’m also not very sure which other brands to try already?

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles