5 Replies

VIP Member

If your baby is on bm, it is normal. I used to be worried too as my hubs is lactose intolerant and I thought it got passed down to my girl. Checked with 2 different PDs and they assured me that it’s normal

Change PD. When breastfeeding poop often is normal. But if u mix with formula or eat solid food it shouldnt be pooping after his meal.

Is your baby on breast milk? If so it’s very easily digestible and pretty normal to poop after every feed I think. Mine does sometimes

Not really, sometimes I mix with formula and I also have given my LO solid food. So 1 day he can poop 4-5 times. And what i concern most is he never gain weight since last 2 weeks

VIP Member

On bm or fm? You observe again. If not, you can give solid foods if PD approved. Cereal / purée foods ..

Maybe you can try give soft porridge ( blend it ) , try give mashed Apple / pear / avocado . Note: Don’t give strawberries / egg white till baby is about 1 yo. In case allergy. Egg yolk will be 9months old n above. Or it could be fm not suitable for baby. Best is go see PD.

Good that you have seen PDs. What did they say?

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles