Perfect gift for Father’s Day

Dear daddies, for Mother’s Day he only ordered an expensive dinner for us, nothing else and I felt disappointed and sad. I came across this personalised book that I thought would be a great gift on behalf of my 18mth old for my husband for upcoming Father’s Day in June. What do you think about this gift idea?

Perfect gift for Father’s Day
3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Men and women like very different things sometimes. Heh. Your husband may have felt that an expensive dinner was a great Mother’s Day present, but you didn’t feel that way. Please don’t be sad, though. When your LO is older, they will be the one to show you the appreciation. I was so happy when my LO said Mama for the first time just before Mother’s Day:) As for the book, my husband wouldn’t appreciate it. Haha. He’d prefer something practical (either food or something he can use), but again, it really depends on what your husband likes (maybe he would want an expensive dinner too 😅). Anyway...It’s really sweet that you’ve started to make plans for a present for him already:) Hope he’ll enjoy what you prepare

Read more

Depends on your husband! I do think an expensive dinner is nice, so is your gift! Just my 2 cents

Quality time