Teacher's Day gift

Do y'all give gifts to teachers on this day? My son is attending playgroup and idk if I should gift the teachers something 😅 problem is idk how many teachers are there in my son's class. Would a hamper suffice so the teachers can share among them? Wanted to get personalised gifts but I only know 5 regular teachers on the daily basis 😅 would be unfair for those trainee / assistant teacher that I don't see often. What kind of hamper would be great? Any suggestions?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

There are many great gift options that would be perfect for a teacher on International Women's Day on March 8th. Here are a few ideas: 1. A personalized mug or water bottle with the teacher's name or a special message on it. 2. A gift certificate to a local bookstore, coffee shop, or restaurant. 3. A plant or bouquet of flowers to brighten up their classroom or home. Giftscoch is a great place to find unique and thoughtful gifts for any occasion, including International Women's Day. Here is the link: https://giftscoach.com/womens-day-gifts-for-teachers/. They offer a wide selection of items at different price points, so you're sure to find something that fits your budget and shows your appreciation for all that your teacher does.

Read more
TapFluencer

i usually just give little tokens of appreciation & not necessarily to all teachers

may be give mooncake?