Child not sleeping on my arms ..

My daughter is 10 months and 8 days already . I breastfeed her barely a month due to insufficient milk and stopped breastfeeding and started on formula with her . She has been sleeping in my arms for almost 3 months only but afterwards as i wanted to sleep train her to not depend on hand carry sleeping .. She totally stopped sleeping in my arms .. I have difficulties as i bring her out these days and she doesnt want the stroller but someone to carry her so she can see things around but when she is sleepy she doesnt sleep at all in my arms .. Is this normal ? Share with me your thoughts mummies !? i feel so hurt when she didnt want to sleep in my arms even after patting her so many times to sleep .. does she knows im the mummy ?

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

My son don't like to sleep in my arms since three months ago. He is currently 10mo. He also don't like me to pat him to sleep since last week. I guess his sleep requirements changed again. My boy also don't like to sit in stroller anymore. He prefer his dad to carry him in the kangaroo's pouch so that he can see more. But it's really headache as we still haven't figure out his behavior when he is sleepy or pooping when in the pouch. Haha. He is a big boy now. Proud of him. Don't be sad k. Children grow everyday.

Read more
4y ago

Thank you mummy ♥️♥️♥️