14 Replies

Its called quickening not kicking. U only can feel real kicking late 2nd tri. I only felt quickening once at 16weeks. But if ure not really focus on it u might think gas/bubble in stomach. Plus first pregnancy usually feel later. You shouldnt be worry too much about the kicking now, only need to think about it when doct ask you to start counting.

Once i feel something like a bubbles popping in my tummy i was thinking it was my baby 😂 but suddenly the gas came out 😂

totoo yun dmo talga pa sya mararamdman ngaung mag5 months k plang naramdaman si baby.. excited din kasi... at nagwoworried lam ko ganun din nararamdman m... wait m nlang...

16 weeks pregnant and I can feel the movement of my baby. Even before, I think it started when I was in 14th week.

same here mie.😇

ako din po paunti unti lang nararamdaman ko ganoon ba talaga yun normal man baby ko last prenatal ko sabi doctor

16 weeks and right at this moment I just felt my baby's first movement ❤

It's normal for 1st time mommy, mine at first pregnancy felt the baby flutter at 19 weeks. Don't worry 😊

16th week pregnant and I am not feeling the movement too

Yes. Usually will start to feel after week 20

Hopefully I can feel it... This time at 18 weeks... I dun gain weight and my baby bum doesnt show much. .

4 to 6 montha mafefeel ang kicks ni Baby..that is what we call "quickening"

Usually 20 wks and above, u can start to feel the kicking

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles