How long does your EBM last in a room temperature

currently i do not freeze my EBM and just keep it in the chiller as it is much faster to use it. the longest EBM kept in the refrigerator is 2-3 days. usually i let it be under a room temperature around 1hr and warm it up a bit. the question is how long does your EBM last at a room temperature if it does not finish after the 1st feeding? i treat the EBM like a fresh milk around 4-5 hours and feed my bby whenever she wants. the max i could go is 6 hours. Today i test the EBM and it is still taste sweet even after 8 hours, some people said that i can only use it 1-2 hour max and dump the remaining EBM. my baby doesnt seems to hve any problem with the EBM tht i gave but im just curious if im doing the right thing.

5 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

ada banyak study pasal ebm. dan lagi bagus kite follow guidelines. Cara handle EBM yg letak dekat chiller berbeza dgn yg letak kt freezer. Yg dekat chiller u blh letak room temperature up to 4 hours. klau dlm air conditioning room up to 6 hours. BUT if u da bg baby minum susu chiller yg u da panaskan atau just terus bg minum, u have to finish within 2 hours. Kalau tak habis kene buang. For FROZEN EBM, once u cairkan (letak kt chiller atau rendam atau alirkan bawah air), kene habis kan within 24 hours. and klau da bg baby minum kene habiskan dlm masa 1 jam. leftover kene buang. kenape kena buang bile baby da minum? sb saliva baby da react dgn susu. so xblh minum klau da terlalu lama.

Baca lagi