Currently 14 weeks pregnant. Want to boost more breastmilk after birth, can i start to eat fenugreek now or can't?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Pls don't. It is not medically ecommended as it can cause miscarriage iand is labor-inducing too. Just wait for the bay to arrive and take more milk boosters and drink more water and pump more. If can bf so be it. If not enough then top up with fm. Fed is best. No point stress or worry over bm, make u unhappy all day only

Read more
VIP Member

It is not recommended to eat these booster during pregnancy. It won't work. Importantly, latch more during birth. don't let the supply affect your mood. Just latch and focus on your hydration level. Once being stressed, the milk flow will be affected.

Read more

Go back to basics. Start 1 thing at a time. Meaning now focus on baby. Understand that you are worried, however worrying will not solve anything. For now, most importantly is to deliver a healthy baby.

Your breasts start to produce milk very early on during pregnancy but there’s no output (baby sucking or pumping). If you stimulate even more, you’ll end up with engorged breasts before your baby is out!

I would wait till you deliver. You dont want to have an over supply. Wait and see how your supply is later on. There is no need to worry now. For now focus on your pregnancy:)

7y ago

My #1 only 20 ml for both side that time. Dk will this be more this time round. Because i really want feed bm..

Now i am 14 weeks pregnant, is any problem to eat pappaya in second trimester

Not advisable. Start to take only after childbirth