All day vomiting

Currently 10 weeks and i vomit all day every day. Vomit both before and after meals. And vomit after drinking water or any drinks at all... Any advice for me? I'm losing weight too...

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

hi mummy. try to eat in small portions but frequent. however if you can't keep liquid down, i'd suggest for you to see your gynae, worry if you could dehydrate. not scaring you but my friend was diagnosed with hyperemesis gravidarum when she was in her first trimester, hospitalised and had to be on drip as she was dehydrated - couldn't keep food and liquid down. take care!

Read more

i’m 28 weeks and still vomitting, since i was 13 weeks. from 13 weeks to 20 weeks i vomitted 5-7 times per day, but i was not dehydrated thus gynae ruled out hG. checked for thyroid function, it was subclinical hyperthyroidism. but it was back to normal on my next check up. famotidine helps me, i pop it before every meal.

Read more

You can get some meds like diclectin from your gynae to help you manage it and drink 100plus to hydrate. I got hyperemesis gravidarum for my first pregnancy. Now second one, hope it gets better.

Gone thru that too. Try sipping on ice water, i started off drinking ice 100 plus. Helps for me!