Money Spent

Just curious, what do you repeatedly spend your monies on lately? What do you purchase for you/your family (other than paying bills and the necessity grocery etc)

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Besides groceries and paper products (I didn’t hoard 😂)... Storage cupboards for my children’s increasing belongings.. lol. Books, toys, etc. Also, the consumables like diapers/wet wipes. Sometimes new clothes for the kids since they’re growing. Then books and flashcards since my elder daughter is learning to read and write in English and Chinese.

Read more
VIP Member

Milk, cereal, wipes, diapers, baby shampoo and baby lotion. I keep on buying these things even when there’s still a lot left. I dunno, I enjoyed buying these. 😅 I rarely buy for myself anymore.

VIP Member

Usually kids & home necessity. Lo’s fish is pretty expensive 😅 that’s monthly. I shop once awhile. I shop for my lo also. Spend time with hubby weekly. Go dating 🤭

Read more
VIP Member

Highest expense still her childcare. Other than that, occasional splurge on pretty clothes and shoes for her. Gerber snacks.

Super Mum

Items for baby like mat, high chair. Diff stages ensues different "toy". So its like catching up on her development toys.

Super Mum

I buy good fish and meat to cook for my family. Other than that, I try not to spend unnecessarily.

VIP Member

Furnitures for the nursery, strollers, cot, etc. Are very expensive

Childcare, furniture for kids, clothes for kids, strollers etc.

VIP Member

Childcare, milk, diapers and toys. In that order. Hahaha

Childcare I Guess