Just wondering on what your opinions are on a TENS machine? Do you think they do help in labour? Or a waste of money?

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

GET RICH WITH BLANK ATM CARD, Whatsapp: +18033921735 I want to testify about Dark Web blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any atm machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so many testimony about how Dark Web Cyber hackers send them the atm blank card and use it to collect money in any atm machine and become rich.{[email protected]} I email them also and they sent me the blank atm card. I have use it to get 500,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of 5,000 USD daily. Dark Web is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any atm machine vault with the use of atm programmed card which runs in automatic mode. You can also contact them for the service below * Western Union/MoneyGram Transfer * Bank Transfer * PayPal / Skrill Transfer * Crypto Mining * CashApp Transfer * Bitcoin Loans * Recover Stolen/Missing Crypto/Funds/Assets Email: [email protected] Text & Call or WhatsApp: +18033921735 Website: https://darkwebonlinehackers.com

Read more

This is a first I've heard about TENS machine and this is the summary of what I understood from different articles online: TENS stands for transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation. It consists of a hand-held controller connected by two sets of fine leads to four sticky pads which are placed on your back. The machine gives out little pulses of electrical energy that reach your skin via the leads and pads. The pulses may give you a tingling or buzzing sensation, depending on the setting. If you don't want to hold the controller, you can clip it to your clothing or attach a strap to hang it around your neck. I guess it's a good option to try if you can't tolerate pain but don't want to get an epidural. You can apparently rent them from hospitals so speak to your gynaes about it if you are keen.

Read more

HELLO, LEGITIMATE LOAN OFFER TODAY We offer a variety of loans to our customers worldwide without cost or stress. No upfront fee. Whatever your loan needs are, We are here for you all the time, large or small, business, personal or mortgage, we are ready to talk with you about how we can meet your needs and how you can get this loan truly, Let us help you arrange financing and also get a very legit loan. We are a registered and recognized financial Investor's that gives out loans from 5,000.00 to 3,000,000.00 Million at a low interest rate 2% to every serious persons or company. if interested contact us via E-mail address: [email protected] Yours Sincerely Managing Director: EMMA WALKER

Read more

I suspected my wife of cheating on me but I never had any proof. This went on for months, I didn't know what to do. i was so paranoid and decided to find a solution, i saw a recommendation about a PI/Hacker and decided to contact him. I explained the situation about my wife to him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him all the informations he required and afterwards i oo received all my wife’s phones Text messages and calls, I was hurt when i saw a picture of my wife and her lover. I feel so bad about infidelity. but i am glad Mr james was able to help me get all this information, you can contact him through Gmail : ([email protected]) if you need help, infidelity hurts

Read more

It is quite similar to Electronic Acupuncture. However, the effectiveness is unknown and this method is not popular in Singapore yet. Also, it needs someone who is professional to assist to place on the accurate points to help in pain relief. For me, I didn't use epidural during child-birth. What I did to relief my contraction pain was breathing strategies and laughing gas. You can try to view youtube videos on how to do it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5HJ83xXQvM I have quite a number of friends attended hynobirthing class and find it is very helpful in pain relief. You might want to check with Four Trimester for the course.

Read more

Futures market makers https://bitquant.capital/services/futures_market_making/ make money by supplying liquidity to markets. They are compensated by charging a fee in the form of commissions or spreads. These fees are used to compensate the risk they take when buying and selling securities. Market makers are typically large brokerage houses.

Read more

i know that TENS machine can induce labor and if it's used in 1st trimester it could cause miscarriage for other reasons like in my case i used in physical therapy after a fracture

BS SARIYAVUZ EXPORT SUPPLIER OF WHOLESALE COMMODITIES Royal Honey supplier Buy Research Chemicals Online sardines canned sardines fish

Read more

Im also curious to try this...I wish someone who have tried it would give a feedback

thanks