Signs of early pregnancy

Could I be pregnant? I'm 3 weeks late, but I already took 2 home tests that turned out negative

18 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

look out for faint positive. at first when I tested, I took 3 test at home. 2 faint positive and 1 negative. went to polyclinic to double check, positive. there will be false negative, but never false positive. (:

Yes, try again. I was almost 3 weeks late too then I had 'menses'. The next month, I'm 6 days late, I checked and it's positive. The reason why I said 'menses' because it was very little. I think that was spotting.

TapFluencer

There could be several reasons your period is delayed. You could probably take another test 8n a week or so and see a doctor if you get another negative result.

VIP Member

Suggest you try again next week. Maybe even chance the brand of pregnancy test your buying. Drink lots of water and work out for an hour- might trigger

VIP Member

I was late too and thought i was pregnant. Was happy but 3 negative tests with no faint line.. my period just came 3 days ago :( wish you all the best

Try again later. Periods can be missed due to other reasons as well. Stress or hormones. I would definitely try again at week 4.

VIP Member

Try again at week 4. It could be stress or other factors that is affecting the period

VIP Member

Maybe try next week. Sometimes period might delayed due to stress and lifestyle etc..

Super Mum

U can wait 1 more week. If still negative, see a gynae

VIP Member

Try to wait till next week and try again.